The Action of Loving
Upcoming Interview with
Harville Hendrix & Helen LaKelly Hunt
Friday, December 5th, 2023 | 5pm PST/8pm EST
Monthly Interviews with Great Intimacy thought Leaders
100% of profits donated to charity
Learn The Self-Love That
Leads to True Love
Join Ken Page on
Thursday, December 15th, 2023
This class is for you if…
- You know it’s time now – you’re ready to find authentic, lasting love.
- You don’t want games – you want authentic, soul-filling love.
- You’ve hit dead ends in your search for love – and you know there must be a wiser way.
Authentic, healthy, lasting love is not only possible… the power to create it is largely within you!
- You want to discover the power and magic of your authentic self (the greatest key of ALL for finding the love you dream of).
- You’re ready to learn to tell the difference between attractions that lead to love & attractions that lead to pain.
- You’re excited to use research-based techniques to rewire your attraction-patterns, develop deep self-love, heal attachment wounds and date in a way that actually leads to healthy love.
What you’ll learn in this class
- Your search for healthy love is perhaps the most precious mission of your adult life. As a psychotherapist specializing in the search for love, I know that the path to finding true love is NOT about games and gimmicks–it’s about the deepest lessons of love. And that’s exactly what I’ll be teaching,
- In this Master Class, I’ll teach you life-changing, research-backed tools that truly work to find healthy, authentic love–and heal your life in the process. These ideas have gone viral and read by millions in Psychology Today, Oprah.com, The New York Times, The Discovery Channel, The Advocate and much more
- You’ll learn how to discover your Core Gifts–the most intimate, authentic parts of you—and perhaps the greatest key to finding healthy, authentic lasting love—and healing old attachment wounds.
- You’ll learn insights about attraction that no-one teaches us.
- You’ll learn about the best places (and the best ways) to find love–including keys for more effective online dating.
- And you’ll learn about how to grow and nurture healthy love once you find it.
Don’t miss this event – it has the power to change your future and heal your life – as it has for thousands of people.
Join Ken Page on Thursday, December 15th, 2023
About Ken Page
KEN PAGE, LCSW, is a renowned psychotherapist, and a leading voice of hope and wisdom for everyone seeking to find and cultivate healthy, lasting love. He is the host of The Deeper Dating Podcast, and the author of the bestselling book Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy. He has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, The Advocate, The Discovery Channel, and more.
Ken has led hundreds of workshops on intimacy and spirituality for thousands of participants. He has taught at Columbia University, the Omega Institute and the Garrison Institute. In addition to his writing, coaching and psychotherapy practice, Ken founded Deeper Dating in 2004 as an event platform in which trained facilitators speak on sexuality, intimacy, and spirituality in the world of dating and then lead participants in a series of fun and enriching exercises. He’s now recreating that environment online so that single people can meet in an environment that’s warm, inspiring…and fun!
Ken is passionate about helping people understand the search for love as one of the greatest spiritual adventures in life, and he celebrates the inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community into the banquet of wiser relationship advice. Ken lives in Long Beach, NY with his husband and children, and their pets.