A Step-By-Step Course To Attract Love That Can Last A Lifetime
with Renowned Psychotherapist and Healthy Intimacy Expert,
Ken Page, LCSW
Watch this personal message from Ken as he shares more about this course:
Discover the power and magic of your authentic self — the greatest key of ALL for finding the love you dream of.
Learn to FINALLY tell the difference between attractions that lead to love & attractions that lead to pain.
Use research-based techniques to rewire your attraction-patterns, develop deep self-love, heal attachment wounds and date in a way that actually leads to healthy love.
Gain confidence in your ability to recognize a healthy relationship from the start and leave unloving patterns behind.
You never thought it would be so hard to find love.
And you may be wondering if it is you… your childhood… past relationships…
You might be wondering, “Will I ever experience love… will I be loved?” and perhaps even, “Am I worthy of love?”
Deep down, you’ve always had a sense the search for true love should be a beautiful, honoring process for everyone involved…
What could be more wonderfully human than the vulnerable, courageous search for a life-affirming connection?
And yet, the search for love can feel heartbreakingly difficult and disappointing. Just about everything you’re taught about dating feels so gimmicky, manipulative, and even cold. Modern dating advice is full of commands for how you should fix yourself…
Maybe you’re wary of ending up with the “same person” time and again…
Or perhaps you’ve tried to “fix” yourself or “become more attractive,” with some advice telling you to be more confident or more flirty… or less pushy and more relaxed….
You end up feeling as though who you are is a problem. (And that’s actually the polar opposite of love!)
As a result, you might be(understandably) about to give up on dating. You wonder whether your soulmate even exists…
As you try to make sense of frustrating advice and dating dead-ends, you long to find a loving, committed relationship.
All the false starts and self-improvement projects can lead to a vicious cycle of self-doubt and self-criticism — leaving you wondering if longing for love is really wise.
Here’s the huge and profound truth — authentic, healthy, lasting love is not only possible… the power to create it is largely within you!
The love you deserve awaits you.
The real search for love isn’t about becoming more attractive. Or confident. Or seductive…
It’s about embracing the tender, yet powerful beauty of your authenticity.
Join Ken Page, LCSW, psychotherapist and healthy intimacy expert, on a life-changing journey to find authentic love — a step-by-step course designed to lead you through the intimacy journey.
Ken developed his celebrated Deeper Dating through after working with thousands of individuals who longed for love and to be loved — helping them heal their relationship wounds and embody their Core Gifts.
Core Gifts are the gems of deepest sensitivity, tenderness and passion within us. These are the places of our greatest capacity to love and create — and they are also the places where many of us have been profoundly hurt.
Your gifts are the strands of potential greatness in you, and when you learn to truly champion and honor them, you feel most alive and empowered.
Core Gifts are not the same as strengths and talents. In fact, sometimes they even feel like our greatest weaknesses or flaws. Core Gifts are the places of deepest sensitivity, tenderness and passion within us. These are the places of our greatest capacity to love and create.
For instance, did you know that your longing for love is itself a Core Gift? This might come as a surprise, since we’re often told it makes us weak…
Nothing could be further from the truth. This sense of longing is actually wisdom.
We’re not meant to be alone and self-sufficient. Without lives filled with love, we wither inside. Intimacy is oxygen. You don’t need to transcend your hunger for love —you need to honor it.
Ken will help you bring your authentic self forward, “re-wire” your attractions, and become deeply desirable to the right person. In addition, this course will help you unlock your capacity for deep self-love..
When you recognize and embrace your Core Gifts, you heal deep attachment-wounds and actually “shift your field,” so you finally become attracted to — and magnetize — people who can love you for who you truly are.
With Ken as your guide, you’ll learn research-based skills that can help you find the love you’ve been longing for.
You’ll find the courage and confidence to show up — just as you are — and to share your true self with others.
You’ll learn to tell the difference between attractions that lead to love and attractions that lead to pain. You’ll gain confidence in your ability to recognize a healthy relationship from the start.
Through This Unique, Life-Changing Process, You’ll Discover:
- How to tap the magic of your deep authenticity through discovering your own unique Core Gifts — the greatest key of all for finding lasting love.
- The best and wisest places to look for love (both on and offline)
- The eight signs you’re living from your Gift Zone — the powerful zone in which you love yourself for who you truly are — and become magnetic to someone who can truly make you happy (and treasure the real you!)
- How your deepest insecurities hold the key to discovering your greatest intimacy gifts
- The most important strategy for cutting through through the toxic traps of online dating culture and utilizing the power of the internet to find real love
- Learn to tell the difference between attractions that lead to love–and those which lead to pain— early on! (This part of Ken’s book was excerpted by Oprah and featured on her website and in many of her newsletters!)
- The single most important question to reveal whether someone is right for you
- Two questions to help you understand your entire relationship history in a whole new way
- The hidden reason you’re drawn to people who run hot and cold — and how to use this insight to inform your search for true love
- The eight red flags that indicate you’re in an unhealthy relationship
- What to do about The Wave of Distancing, an almost universal phenomenon when you suddenly start to feel critical or bored by a new romantic partner as soon as they become more available.
- The tell-tale signs you’re in a coveted attraction of inspiration relationship — and how to ensure this healthy relationship gets off to the best start possible
- The key to losing your taste for “bad boys” or “bad girls,” jerks, narcissists, control freaks, and emotionally unavailable people
- When to have sex with someone you’re dating — and why timing around sex is especially important if you’re prone to falling in love with the wrong people
- How to shift your routine and your “field” so you’ll notice and interact with great people you otherwise might have missed
- What to avoid, and what to do, on the first few dates to maximize the chances of cultivating healthy love.
… and so much more.
Here’s What You’ll Discover During This Life-Changing Program…
Your Step-by-Step Guide Through 10 Powerful Sessions
Ken guides you on your journey to finding authentic love in this completely digital course — accessible through your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
Discover how the parts of yourself you previously thought were flaws or embarrassing traits actually hold your most beautiful and magnetic qualities — qualities that you no longer have to hide or push below the surface.
Receive tools and practices you need to help you move through fears (with self-compassion!) and uncover the deeper truth of your gifts — as you work though each module at your own pace in this 10-session program.
Your Map to Finding Love
- The one life-transforming question to ask yourself that can save you from the pain of bad relationships — and lead you directly to true, lasting and healthy love
- A clear, simple and powerful hands-on map of your wiser path to love
- How to discover your Gift Zone, where your most powerful intimacy gifts lie
- Warning signs that you’re becoming disconnected from your Gift Zone, and how to reverse that trend
- A 3-step process for transforming your insecurities into self-love
- The biggest reason you’re attracted to people who can’t love you the way you want to be loved, and what you need to do to attract healthier relationships
How to Discover Your Core Gifts, Your Great Key to Finding Love
- The two essential questions to ask yourself to discover your deepest Core Gifts
- Why the "problem parts" of your personality are actually your greatest key to finding love
- A life-changing process you will never forget for discovering your deepest Core Gifts
- How to identify, understand and treasure your unique Core Gifts
- An exercise to help you uncover your Core Gifts through understanding your past relationships (both the pain and the joy) in a new way
How to Love Yourself First
- What a 75-year study reveals is the single most important trait that determines happiness in love, and how to cultivate that trait in your own life
- How to transform your patterns that push love away — and how to know whether you’re unconsciously pushing away great partners
- Exercises to help you honor your Core Gifts, and (finally!) lose your taste for people who chip away at your sense of self-worth
- How to use the magic of true vulnerability to create a profound connection with someone
- How to use the magic of true vulnerability to create a profound connection with someone
- Why the parts of your personality you’re most timid to reveal are actually your deepest gifts!
How to Tell Which Attractions Lead to Love and Which Lead to Pain
- Three insights about attraction that everyone must know, but few of us are ever taught
- Why conventional dating advice misses the mark entirely when it comes to showing you the path to great love
- The two (non-manipulative!) research-based qualities that attract men and women more than anything else
- How to identify the right kind of attractions to allow into your life, especially if you keep ending up in toxic, or unloving relationships
Understanding and Transforming Your Patterns of Attraction
- How and why your romantic and sexual attractions are deeply linked to your Core Gifts, and why you keep being drawn to the same types of personalities
- How to know if you have trauma around your Core Gifts, what that means about your dating life, and how to heal it
- The 5 steps to understand why you fall for people who can’t love you back fully (these are “Attractions of Deprivation.”)
- An exercise that will help you truly picture, feel, and visualize being with someone who treasures the real you
How & Where to Look For Love
- The best and wisest places (on and offline) to look for healthy love-and how to maximize your success in those venues
- How to use the concepts of Deeper Dating to transform your dating experience
- The single greatest way to maximize your chances of finding healthy love
- When to first have sex with someone you’re dating, and why following this advice can increase the chances of finding a partner who’s right for you
The Skills of Deeper Dating
- The seven essential skills of Deeper Dating that can transform your dating life
- The four stages of Deeper Dating; and the signs that you’re truly on the right track in your search for love
- The dating skills that will help you keep love alive and flourishing in your next relationship
- The most important keys to remember in first meetings or dates
Surviving & Thriving in the Middle Phase of Your Journey
- How to find the ”light in the middle of the tunnel” when you feel stuck in your dating life
- A progress checklist that will help you determine if you’re incorporating the lessons of Deeper Dating into your life, and where you need to place your focus if you’re still struggling
- How to discover and change your “flight patterns” — the conscious and unconscious ways that you sabotage the possibility of healthy love
- The essential truth no one teaches us about fear of intimacy
- The three keys to healing fear of intimacy — and how to stop letting old, unhelpful patterns get in the way of finding true love
The Truths About Sexual Attraction No One Teaches Us
- The research-based truths about sexual and romantic attraction that no one teaches us
- What compels us to desire someone even if they’re not good for us
- Four techniques to develop deeper sexual attraction and romantic passion for someone you know is good for you
- How to overcome the greatest saboteur of healthy new love: The Wave of Distancing, where you start losing interest in people who are stable and available. ( This can sabotage your love life for decades… if you don’t have the tools to handle it.)
- A powerful and moving process to identify and understand your sexual and romantic Core Gifts
Cultivating Lasting Love
- Distilling the deepest lessons of intimacy that you learned and experienced during this course
- Stepping into a future that is rich with love— including deep self-love
- How to incorporate everything you’ve learned in this course into all aspects of your daily life, including sex, romance, self-love, and spiritual growth
- The life-changingly powerful “Inner Mentor” process that will guide you with love and wisdom through your entire future in love
What you Receive On This Powerful
- A 40 minute video in which Ken introduces you to the life-changing Deeper Dating journey you’re embarking on.
- 10 audio modules totalling over 6 hours in which Ken takes you step-by-step through the entire life-changing Deeper Dating process, complete with exercises, reflections, practices, “dating-skills field trips” and research-based tips and tools. Each module is rich with insights and practices, and filled with tested methods to truly transform your search for love, help you uncover your Core Gifts, and help heal deep attachment wounds.
- 4 (audio) micro-meditations that you can bring into your daily life to help you deepen into real love and intimacy, discover and embrace your Core Gifts, and develop attractions to the kind of people who can bring a lifetime of happiness and connection.
- A 104-page workbook designed to make your learning come to life. This essential course-companion is filled with practices, field trips, and exercises designed to speed your path to the healing, passionate soulmate love you seek.
- A special Inner Mentor workbook to help you articulate and save the deepest intimacy insights you’ll uncover on this journey.
And as a special bonus, you will get access to our
EXPERT ADVICE NEWSLETTER!
Our EXPERT ADVICE NEWSLETTER will give you regular insights and practices to help you stay committed on your journey.
Included in this special bundle is our expert love and transformation advice newsletter. It contains much of our most impactful advice and strategies, and will help you build a strong foundation for living the best, most fulfilled life possible.
Deeper Dating now!
Pay in Full
Full Tuition $279
ONE time payment:
Full Tuition $279
FIVE payments of:
Your Satisfaction Is 100%
Our Risk-Free Promise
You’ll be able to access the program within minutes of purchasing.
7 full days of unlimited access before deciding to keep it.
Not 100% thrilled? Let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.
Place your order and get full access to Deeper Dating in a matter of minutes. Take a full 7 days to examine the program, and implement the process that will lead you directly to your Core Gifts, so that you can attract partners who are capable of loving and honoring you, and so that you can finally have a healthy, happy relationship for life.
If, at the end of the 7 days, you decide this isn’t the right solution for you, simply send as an email and we’ll refund your investment in FULL, no questions, no hassle. This is our promise: You’ll find outstanding value from this program after putting it into practice for a full week or pay nothing!
Once you place your order, you’ll also begin receiving the Flourish newsletter—which means even more advice from our curated community of experts. We’ll send you articles with eye-opening insights and practical strategies you can put into practice right away. It’s completely free, and it’s our way of helping you flourish in every area of your life.
Here’s What Teachers Are Saying About Ken:
Deeper Dating is counter-intuitive, and it is among the best manuals for succeeding in finding and keeping love we have seen. According to its author, the core attractor for the person best suited for a great love is the part of you with which you may be most uncomfortable: your vulnerability and authenticity. He explicitly votes against a presentational self attempting to make an impression. Not only does he encourage you to leave your defenses at home, he shows you with many illustrations and exercises just how to prepare for the ultimate relationship with someone who is just right for you.
Harville Hendrix, Ph. D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.
Authors of Keeping the Love You Find and Making Marriage Simple
Many teachers talk about intimacy, love and dating, yet Ken Page stands out from the crowd because his understanding is at a level of depth and embodiment few teachers in this world have attained. Being in his very presence enables a person to heal and to have the experience of feeling lovable, worthy and “enough.” Who he is, along with the wisdom you’’ll find in his books and teachings, shows us what can become possible when we develop our capacity for intimacy and are available for real connection with one another. I can’t recommend his work more highly.
Claire Zammit, PhD
Founder of FemininePower.com
Ken Page offers his years of experience as a therapist, coupled with his deep wisdom and knowledge about relationships, provides a life-changing guidance for those seeking the path to true love. His compassionate heart and teaching style are a joy to experience.
Author of The Soulmate Secret, Turn Your Mate Into Your Soulmate, and more.
Seduction gurus’ beware! No more manipulations to trap a partner! Deeper Dating shows you how to attract the love of your life by discovering and being your authentic self. Finally a true roadmap to finding true love!
Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
Author/co-author of Healing Your Aloneness, Inner Bonding, Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By You?, Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By God? and co-creator of Inner Bonding.
Ken’s exciting new paradigm for building personal relationships is not for singles only. I was a happily married gay man when I discovered his ‘system’ for turning weaknesses into strengths and it continues to inspire and inform my relationships with my husband, my friends and family alike.
Rev. Mel White
Bestselling author, Stranger at the Gate
Ken Page has written a masterful guide to dating that encompasses much more than the practical “do’s and don’ts” associated with this genre. A wonderful compassionate guide to loving relationships in this age of ‘speed dating.
David Greenan, Ed.D.
Professor, Columbia University, Author of Couple Therapy with Gay Men
Deeper Dating now!
Pay in Full
Full Tuition $279
ONE time payment:
Full Tuition $279
FIVE payments of:
About Ken Page
KEN PAGE, LCSW, is a renowned psychotherapist, and a leading voice of hope and wisdom for everyone seeking to find and cultivate healthy, lasting love. He is the host of The Deeper Dating Podcast, and the author of the bestselling book Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy. He has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, The Advocate, The Discovery Channel, and more.
Ken has led hundreds of workshops on intimacy and spirituality for thousands of participants. He has taught at Columbia University, the Omega Institute and the Garrison Institute. In addition to his writing, coaching and psychotherapy practice, Ken founded Deeper Dating in 2004 as an event platform in which trained facilitators speak on sexuality, intimacy, and spirituality in the world of dating and then lead participants in a series of fun and enriching exercises. He's now recreating that environment online so that single people can meet in an environment that's warm, inspiring...and fun!
Ken is passionate about helping people understand the search for love as one of the greatest spiritual adventures in life, and he celebrates the inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community into the banquet of wiser relationship advice. Ken lives in Long Beach, NY with his husband and children, and their pets.
What Students are Saying About Ken...
I was deeply moved over and over again during the Deeper Dating Course with Ken as he led me/us into the core of my most intimate self just waiting to be treasured. I am inspired to be my depth of authenticity and present that in my relationships. I KNOW now that an intimate romantic love relationship is at my doorstep to be discovered just as all my core gifts are. Ken you are a heart centered,clear and generous guide for love and relationship. I relished the time with you and my fellow community.
– Susann Taylor Shier, Santa Monica, CA
– Helen, Australia
This course helped me shine the light on something precious in myself that had never been fully honored in my past relationships. I have made a commitment to let that light be my guide as I move forward into new types of relationships. Ken was a sensitive, powerful guide in this process, and I will always be grateful for his teachings.
– Toni, CA
The course basically helps me to be open about my emotional experiences and share it with others with my tears and be willing to go on with the example of others. I know that I’m not alone to search for love in such a profound way that Ken taught us. I love Ken for his humanity and understanding and for his effort to help other people. If I have the possibility to continue I would not hesitate for a minute.
– Jana Plchova, Saint Barthélemy, Guadeloupe
This course...was a revelation in its intimacy. (And I was actually listening after the fact, as I could not listen on the actual day.) I experienced a heart transmission from Ken, is the only way I can put it, and was able to experience a new tenderness toward myself. Getting beneath my self-criticism to find a Core Gift; understanding the Wave of Distancing and the difference between a Relationship of Attraction and Inspiration – all these are invaluable concepts that I wish I had understood years ago! Despite the fact that dating is not my main priority at this time, the self-understanding has been a gift.
– Barbara, Orillia, Ontario, Canada
– Donna, CA
I wish I could witness the beautiful, meaningful moments in your future as you choose and follow this wiser path to love; I wish I could see the glow on your face as you honor your deepest Core Gifts and move closer to beautiful, meaningful love (including self-love!)
Your Core Gifts have the power to transport you to your own inner brilliance; they are where you love from--and where you discriminate from! They are where your magic lies.
I've created this course to be the closest thing to working directly with me in my intensives. My mission was to make this course as heartfelt, personal, and chock-full of inspiring, actionable insights as possible.
I may not be with you personally as you take this journey, but I am very much with you in spirit--and I'd love you to write to me and let me know your experiences!
May you have an amazing journey as you transform your search for love. Your gifts will guide the way.